Manage FTP Accounts
1. Log into cPanel
2. Select FTP Manager > FTP Accounts
3. Select "Add Account"
4. Enter a username and password for this user
5. Enter the directory you'd like them to have access to. Unless you want them to have access to your entire website, do not enter a / in the directory field.
6. Click "Create"
7. You can delete the account and/or change the password by returning back to the FTP Accounts page.
Was this answer helpful?
What is a subdomain? Say your domain is domainame.ltd you would like to create...
Error pages are a part of a website that are shown when a visitor tries to visit a page and there...
1. Log into cPanel2. Select "Password Protection"3. Select the folder you would like to...
Create a landing or under construction page Also known as a landing page or an...