Manage FTP Accounts
1. Log into cPanel
2. Select FTP Manager > FTP Accounts
3. Select "Add Account"
4. Enter a username and password for this user
5. Enter the directory you'd like them to have access to. Unless you want them to have access to your entire website, do not enter a / in the directory field.
6. Click "Create"
7. You can delete the account and/or change the password by returning back to the FTP Accounts page.
Was this answer helpful?
You can run your website pages that require encryption security by using SSL https technology...
You may wish to set up an email address in cPanel that redirects to another email address.1. Log...
1. Log into cPanel and select "mySQL Databases"2. Find the box with "Db:" and...
AEserver's shared platforms have resource limits in place and these resource limits are designed...