Set Up an Email Forwarder
You may wish to set up an email address in cPanel that redirects to another email address.
1. Log into cPanel
2. Select Mail Manager > Forwarders
3. Select Add Forwarder
4. Type in the name you would like to forward, eg jokes
5. Type the full email addrses you would like to forward to, eg [email protected]
6. Click "Add Forward"
Note that you are not able to edit an email forwarder. You would need to return to the "Forwarders" page and delete the forwarder, then recreate it.
Was this answer helpful?
Latest stable release of PHP 5 is now available on all our servers.Please not that by default...
1. Log into cPanel (yourdomain.com/cpanel - use your actual domain name)2. Click on the...
If someone is linking directly to your images or files from another website you may decide to set...
1. Log into cPanel2. Select FTP Manager > FTP Accounts3. Select "Add Account"4....