Create an Autoresponder
NOTE: You must have an existing POP email account to set up an autoresponder.
1. Log into cPanel
2. Select Mail Manager > Auto-Responders > Add Auto-Responder
3. Enter the name of the email address that will use this autoresponder
4. Enter what you would like to appear in the From: field for the autoresponder - eg, YourDomain Marketing
5. Enter the subject for the autoresponder
6. Type the message of the autoresponder - for example "Thank you for your email, we will get back to you as soon as possible"
7. Click create to create the autoresponder
Was this answer helpful?
You can easily install WordPress for a domain using "Softaculous" in cPanel. 1. Log in to...
To generate a full backup in cPanel:Log into cPanel.In the Files section, click on the Backups...
Please read this tutorial for detailed instruction on how to Upgrade/Downgrade a hosting...
You can run your website pages that require encryption security by using SSL https technology...