To begin using SpamExperts Outgoing Filtering, you must first purchase a SpamExperts Outgoing Filtering service via WHMCS MarketConnect.
Creating Outgoing Users
The first thing you will need to do, is to create an outgoing user.
To do this, follow the steps below.
1. Click the Manage Order button within WHMCS to login to the SpamExperts Control Panel
2. Click "Manage users" under the Outgoing section
3. Locate the "Add a user" section pictured below.
4. Select the "Authenticating User" tab
5. Enter the desired username/email prefix and password and click "Add" to create the account
Configuring your Email Client
Configure your email client with the following details:
- Mail Hostname: smtp.antispamcloud.com
- Mail Username: the full email address you created above
- Mail Password: the password you specified above
- Outgoing Port Number: 587 (Supports STARTTLS)