Nameservers are servers on the internet that control where your domain name points to when users visit your website.
Generally the nameservers that are provided by your hosting provider looks like:
You can change the nameserver of your domain in AEserver by following the steps below:
1. Login to your client area:
2. Go to Domains > My Domains
3. Select your domain name and click Active
4. Now select "Use Custom Nameservers" and enter your new Nameservers.
5. Once done, click Change Nameservers. Please note that the changes may take upto 24 hour due to DNS propagation.