- All our webhosting services come with a 30 days money back guarantee.
- Should you not like our services for any reason, you may request a full refund (if you have got the domain, that will be deducted as the domains are registered in real time and cannot be unrenewed)
- If you have paid by Credit Card or Paypal, the funds will be reversed into your account in 48-72 hours.
- You may request a refund anytime before the 30 days.
- There are no refunds for domain name registrations. The retail price of the registration service will be deducted from the refund if your order contained a free domain name.
- For further information about refunds, please refer to our terms of service agreement (TOS) here: TOS
- To request a refund, open a new support ticket with the billing department.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
What type of payment methods do you accept?
Credit/Debit Card Payments: We gladly accept all major credit card brands, this includes Visa,...
How can I locate my order on my bank credit card statement/paypal?
If you have paid with your credit card or paypal, the payment on your statement will appear from:...