.AE and the .emarat (IDN) domain names can be transfered / pushed from one registrar to another with ease.
AEserver offers free .ae domain name transfers from other accredited .ae registrars such as etisalat, instra, etc.
Below is a detailed and simple procedure on how to transfer your domain name to AEserver/Engage
1. You will need your domain password (EPP code/auth info): This can be obtain quicly on http://www.password.ae - the code will be sent to the email on file
2. Once you have domain password, place your domain transfer order on our website at the following link: https://www.aeserver.com/my/domainchecker.php?search=bulktransfer
3. Once you place the order with the correct EPP code, we will initiate the transfer and it takes exactly 48 hours for your domain name to become visible in your aeserver client area
4. The transfer is free of charge and your existing renewal date/registration period gets carried over, i.e it stays the same.
5. You will only pay AEserver on the renewal date at our standard published .ae rates which you can find on www.aeserver.com
6. You might want to inform your previous registrar that you have transfered away, however this is optional and is not require as old registrar has no control over your domain anymore.
Should you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll free in UAE 800 123 123 - The Domain Professionals