2. Find the box with "Db:" and enter the name that you'd like your database to have. Click "Add Db". Your database will be set up with the format username_dbname where username is the username of your cPanel account and dbname is the name you entered for the database.
3. Click the "Go Back" link to set up a database user
4. Find the "Username" and Password" boxes. Enter the name and password you'd like the user to have, and click "Add User". Your user will be set up with the format username_dbuser , where username is the username of your cPanel account and dbuser is the name you entered for the user.
5. Click the "Go Back" link to give the user permission to access the database
6. Under the databases will be 2 dropdown boxes. Select the database and user and click "Add User to Db".