To create an email account:
- Login to your cPanel (Go to your client area > Services > My Services > active > Login to cPanel)
- In the Mail section, click Email Accounts.
- Click the CREATE button in the upper right.
- In the Username field, type the name you want and select the domain name from the adjacent drop-down menu.
Note: The email name shadow is reserved and cannot be used for an email address.
- Tick Set password now option. In the Password fields, type the desired password twice or click Generate button if you wish to have a random system generated password. Copy the password as you'll need it to access the email address. Note: Please do not click Generate if you enter your own password.
- Make a selection for Mailbox Quota in Advanced settings.
- Click Create button to complete the email account creation.