What is CloudLinux?
CloudLinux encapsulates users into an isolated and secure environment called "Lightweight Virtualized Environment" (LVE).
The LVE is a kernel level technology and it partitions and allocates server resources like CPU, memory and connections for each user. This ensures that no single user can threaten the stability of the server. In this way, any unwanted scripts or malware is blocked and therefore not able to spread into the next users site.
What happens when resource limits are reached?
Once the account reaches its limits, the whole site experiences a degradation of performance. The account that consumes too much resources will temporarily stop working until the resource usage returns to its normal state.
Monitoring Resource Usage
Login to your cPanel and go to CPU and Concurrent Connection Usage to check out your usage stats.
- Browse All
- Web Hosting - Linux
- Web Hosting - Linux (Dubai Server)
- Web Hosting - Windows (Dubai Server)
- Web Hosting - Managed Wordpress
- Web Hosting - Managed Wordpress (Dubai)
- Servers - Cloud VPS (Dubai)
- Servers - Dedicated (Dubai)
- Email - Basic Mail
- Email - Microsoft Office 365
- Email - Google WorkSpace for Business
- Security - SSL Certificates (https)
- MySite Builder
- E-Commerce Shop
- Linux Partner Program
- Linux Partner Program - Dubai
- Windows Partner Program
- E-mail Services
- Website Security
- Website Backup
- SEO Tools
- Professional Email
- Register a New Domain
- Transfer Domains to Us
- Network Status
- Contact Us